1 YarnArt Jeans Coral (61) color rope
2.5 mm crochet hook
1) By pulling 40 chains, we connect the two ends by sliding the first chain.
2) In the second row, we make 1 frequent needle for each chain. We make 2 frequent needles on the 6th chain. We complete our order by making 1 increase after every 5 frequent needles.
3) From now on, we knit 1 single needle in each loop up to that length as long as we want our skirt length.
1) We connect the two ends by pulling 15 chains and sliding the first chain loop.
2) In the second row, we make 1 frequent needle for each chain.
3) We continue by making 1 frequent needle in each loop until we reach the arm length.
Then we do this for the other arm.
4) After we get our sleeves, we start by pulling 50 chains from the end of the jacket to join them. We move forward by making 7 rows of single handrails and we make reduction while turning in each row.
5) In the 8th row, we knit the arms together and continue by knitting 3 more rows in the same way.
This sweet skirt jacket set that you can wear for your babies is ready!