We knit with 6 white threads and 1 green thread.
1) We pull 28 chains.
2) From the second chain 3sc, 2hdc, 4dc, 1dcv, 4dc, 1dcv, 2dc, 4hdc, 6sc, 1zn (we go to the opposite side) 5sc, 4hdc, 2dc, dcv, 4dc, dcv, 4dc, 2hdc, 3sc
3) (We continue from the starting point). 1sc, 1ch, 3sc, 3hdc, 2dc, (2tr, 1trv) * 3, 2tr, 2dc, 4hdc, 4sc, (we continue from opposite side) 1sc, 1ch, 5sc, 4hdc, 2dc, 2tr, (1trv, 2tr) * 3, 2dc, 3sc
4) From the starting point, we make a dense needle and draw a chain, and we pass thin copper wire through the chain and knit a dense needle around the leaf. When we come to the opposite side, we make 1hdc, 1dc into the loop at the end and knit them together with the Flo technique and continue to knit 1hdc in the next loop and then continue to knit a dense needle. When it comes to the starting point, we connect the copper wires together and finish the braid.
5) To make the green strip in the middle of the leaves, we make a loop from the center of the leaf with the green thread and scroll downwards (cc). You can adjust the size as your request. I made 12 cc.
Green Flower (3 pcs)
2) From the second chain; 2sc, 2hdc, 3dc, 9tr, 3dc, 2hdc, 2sc, (we continue from opposite side) 1cc, 1ch, 2sc, 2hdc, 2dc, (2tr, 1trv) * 2, 2tr, 2dc, 4hdc, 3sc
3) Finish 1sc, 1ch, 3sc, 4hdc, 2dc, (2tr, 1trv) * 2, 2tr, 2dc, 2hdc, 2sc, 1cc, 1ch.
Brown Buds (6 pcs)
2) We make a handrail in each loop, draw 3 chains and make the other handrail. In this way finish 16 chains like the chart below.
Note: I used embroidery thread to make the buds look brighter and more refined. If you knit with such thin threads, your buds will look more beautiful. The buds that also show the lily.
From the half of the thin copper wire, we knit it with a tight needle and then we make the wire round and we wrap the green thread in the remaining part of the wire.
• We cut 6 pieces of the same length from our thin copper wire and wrap it with green thread. We wrap the brown buds we knit by rotating them to the top of the thin copper wire with the help of a silicone gun.
• We stick the thin copper wires consisting of buds around the thick copper wire with a silicone gun. Then we glue 6 white leaves, three on top and three on the bottom.
• We attach the green leaf to another thick copper wire and wrap it with a green thread. Then, join the two thick copper wires together and wrap it tightly with the green thread.